MGIC’s Success Signals workshop will arm you with the tools needed to adapt your communication style to create an environment where the people you work with are less defensive, more cooperative and more receptive to your ideas.
In this energizing program, you will learn how to:
• work with people of different communication styles in order to maximize effectiveness and minimize conflict and stress
• gain commitment and cooperation from others
• use your communication style effectively to influence others
• improve team interaction and effectiveness
• recognize and adapt to the dominant communication style of others
This workshop will help participants recognize that their communication habits can either help or hinder relationships with customers and co-workers. In addition to learning how to identify communication styles, participants will come to appreciate the strengths that they and others bring to the work relationship. Participants will learn to apply this knowledge to situations when they want to influence others or reduce conflict.
of Real Estate
4543 Oak Place
Houston, TX 77027
FREE for GHAMP members
$30 for non-members
(Please pay at the door)
MGIC Regional Training Director